Tuesday, June 14, 2011

South Park Print Booklet Layout

I chose to do my informational booklet on South Park because I enjoy watching the show and making a booklet would be a blast. Adobe Illustrator was used for the Illustrations and InDesign was used for the layout.



When you open the booket there is a funny quote on the right side of the double spread.



This page is a brief history about the show featuring the common characters.


For the next pages I wanted to focus on the four main characters of the show. Starting with Stan.


The reason Eric Cartman has the most intense page of the four characters is due to his outrageous demonstrations throughout the series.




The back inside cover also features a quote and on the bottom of the right page it expresses that these illustrations were vectored by me but the information and characters displayed are that of South Park Studios.


This project was a ton of fun, and was printed and bound perfectly.



1 comment:

  1. Cool! I agree that Adobe Illustrator and In Design are excellent tools for the job. But the greatest contributor to this project is your awesome idea, particularly with the quotes you selected and the way everything was presented. I think any South Park fan would love to have a copy of this. What material did you print this on? I hope you used glossy paper instead of matte, because the former is “fingerprint-proof.”
    --->Hoa Bracken

    ReplyDelete